All taken on 35 mm print film on various speeds & exposures
Reprints available (just email email@example.com
with image file name)
Click to enlarge full image
May 24 & 26
- August 13, 8:10 PM Doppler Radar Reflectivity and Radial Velocity.
- This storm had a tornado warning on it and it appears to have a small hook echo
- and associated velocity couplet. You'll notice that the dot representing Albany
- changes from one map to the other! The first one is correct.
- These shots were taken from the 9th floor CII stairwell looking out a big window over
the west end of campus.
- Exposure times are from 40-80 seconds at f8-f16 with 200 ASA film.
May 14 | May 16 | May 20 | May 25 | May
26 | May 31 | June 5
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org